We love Mackinac in the fall! Are you planning a trip to visit this fall? The weather is cooler, the streets are quieter and it’s just a beautiful time to visit with the leaves changing!
We love spending the fall days exploring different parts of the island! Our fall bucket list this fall includes:
- A lunch from Doud’s and a picnic in the park - this is one of our favorite things to do, no matter what the season!
- Biking Around Mackinac. The fall leaves are SO pretty to see!
- Stopping at the Cannon Ball for Donuts + Cider. The donuts and cider are delicious! But you have to get there before they run out!
- Visiting Fort Mackinac for the afternoon - there is always SO much to learn there! There is always more history to soak in!
- Hiking Up to Arch Rock for the sunrise! This would be such a beautiful way to start the day!
We hope you’ll come visit our favorite island this fall and see for yourself why we love it so much!